“Disclosure: This post was sponsored by EviroKlenz; I have been compensated for the post and received products at no cost to me, however all opinions expressed are my own.”
Tired of allergies every time you step outside or are around strong scents and odors? Take a look at EnviroKlenz and 5 Ways to Fight Seasonal Allergies
EnviroKlenz: A Non-Toxic Option of Odor Neutralizers
I am excited to share with you, my readers, a new line of products for everyday household use. These products utilize earth mineral technology to neutralize and destroy odors. What’s great about the EnviroKlenz line is that these products are non-toxic, environmentally friendly, and safe for everyone to use!
If you have allergies and sensitivities to the scents of common household cleaners, these products may be just what you’re looking for. I and my family struggle with seasonal allergies and skin sensitivities, so I was eager to try out EnviroKlenz!
Products offered include:
- Everyday Odor Eliminator- for all surfaces, takes the “chemical” smell out of new furniture, fabrics and more
- Laundry Enhancer – take odors out of your clothing
- Front Loader Washer Deodorizer– great for summer if you have a front loader!
My Personal Story- Seasonal Allergies are No Joke!
I ended up getting allergy testing at our allergy clinic here in Oklahoma. It wasn’t a fun process of course (check out the picture below) but I am glad I did it! It really didn’t take very long for the actual testing.
If you are an allergy sufferer and are having ongoing issues, I would recommend talking to your doctor about possible allergy testing. I am glad I have the information I need to keep my allergens as low as possible in our home. Even if you don’t have a serious allergy, it’s helpful to know what exactly is causing the problem, whether it be dust, pet dander, or outdoor allergens.
Laundry Products and Extras
My favorite thing about the Laundry products from EnviroKlenz is that they are fragrance free. Nothing kicks up my allergies sometimes more than a scent in my clothing or linens that stays with me all day long! My son also has really bad Psoriasis so I am also very picky about what we use at home.
These products can neutralize those bad odors with no problem (face it, we know it’s summertime and we want to get our clothes and linens really clean) but at the same time, we do not want to weigh down clothing with heavy perfume or powder smells. Nice way to Fight Seasonal Allergies!
I was able to try the Front Load Washer Cleaner, Laundry Enhancer, and Odor Eliminator. Check out their full line here at the website.
5 Ways to Help Fight Seasonal Allergies
- Wash that pillow case! I know where we live, the wind can carry a lot of allergens. My allergies are so much worse on windy days. So anything blowing in the air will catch in your hair and you can take it right to your pillow. I have started washing our pillowcases often. You can also double up the pillow cases if you prefer.
- Get allergy tested first of to find out what allergies you are allergic to. I have had several friends who were surprised when they got the results of their allergy tests- things that had been in their home environment forever did end up being an allergy!
- Vacuum and dust often, and change out air filters regularly. This seems so simple, but it’s one of the best ways I know of to keep my allergies manageable. In the spring and summer especially, the dry air contributes to our dust being tracked into the house.
- Take an over the counter allergy medicine (check with your doctor first). Everyone is different, so even if a friend promises a certain medicine hasn’t worked for them, you can still give it a try! Always follow your physician’s advice!
- You can wear sunglasses when outdoor to keep pollen out of your eyes. Again, the wind is not your friend when it comes to allergies! Keep glasses on and protect your eyes from a lot of airborne allergens.