Our Mission Statement: Providing instruction on the art of couponing is our ministry…..helping people save money through the wise and honest use of coupons is our goal.
Each attendee will take home written class material and all who attend our open classes will receive coupons and other goodies from our sponsors!
Advanced classes: Before you sign up for an advanced class it’s a good idea to have attended a beginner’s class first or have a good working knowledge of basic couponing as we will not have time to explain the basics in the advance classes. In the advanced class we cover all the current rebate programs and indepth tips on how to shop CVS, Walgreens and Target!
To book the Consumer Queen or Queen Mum for a class please email us at Melissa@consumerqueen.com
Currently we do not allow small children to be brought to the classes. Since the classes are 2-2 1/2 hours long it’s really hard for the kiddos to sit still and be quiet for that long. Infants are fine (they can be taken outside if they cry), they usually just sleep thru the whole thing lol!!
Our current class schedule:
1. Shawnee Public Library: June 8th, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Library is located at 101 N. Philadelphia, Shawnee, OK. Sign up by clicking here. – Class is FREE
2. Southern Oaks Library: June 22nd 6-8 pm. Library is located at 6900 S. Walker. OKC – sign up by clicking here – Class is FREE
3. Highlands Apts.: How to Shop Homeland class coming in June 18th. The Highlands are located at 12701 N. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC. Cost is $5 to cover expenses – Attendees will receive a goodie bag valued at $10.00.
4. Buy For Less Grocery (held monthly at different locations): All taught by Queen Mum
All Buy For Less Classes are from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. We will post a sign up link to each class as it gets closer to the date of each class.
A $5.00 deposit is required to save your place in the class. You will receive your deposit back PLUS a $5 Buy For Less gift card when you attend. Those NOT attending the class will not receive a refund. Payment thru PayPal is required so that we can refund your deposit quickly and easily. If you cannot pay thru PayPal please email Queen Mum: firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll then be able to send a check or money order for the class. You won’t be able to sign up until your deposit is received.
NOTE: you will also be charged an event fee of $1.12 which cannot be refunded – pays for the class to be hosted by Eventbrite. Those who do not attend the class will forfeit the entire $6.12.
- June 9th – Midwest City @ 10011 SE 15th St. Sign up by clicking HERE
- July 14th – Uptown Grocery @ 1230 W. Covell Rd., Edmond, Oklahoma
- August 11th – NW Expressway and Portland
- September 8th – Midwest City @ 10011 SE 15th St
- October 13th – NW Expressway and Portland
- November 10th – Uptown Grocery @ 1230 W. Covell Rd., Edmond, Oklahoma
- December 8th – Midwest City @ 10011 SE 15th St
1. Shawnee Public Library: June 15th, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Sign up by clicking here.
Coupon classes at Walmart in Edmond Oklahoma – we’ll post details soon.
Click Here to see our past classes
Classes out of State: These classes are coming soon, when they get their first class scheduled we’ll post it here.
Contact us at the above email if….
- You would like us to teach a class for your organization or group.
- You’re interested in having us at your Church – we can help you get your food pantry going as well as teach a coupon class.
- You live outside of Oklahoma and would be interested in teaching coupon classes.
Our Coupon Class Supporters:
We would like to take the time to thank the following sponsors who are involved in our coupon class.Please let them know how much you appreciate them helping us bring coupon classes to you by:
- Giving us space for classes
- Offering coupons for all attendees
- Offering goodie bags
- and more.