CQ Santa is going to make one lucky CQ mommy very happy by giving away a B-Agile Travel System.
Congratulations to Asja Proano!!!
According to an Amazon.com study, 75% of baby registry users have at least one online registry. For expecting parents, a number of factors come into play when selecting necessities for the new addition and Amazon offers them all.
· For first time parents or those unsure on the must-have items, the new Jumpstart Tool will walk you through 15 registry essentials to consider, showing the most popular items from bottles to swings to car seats.
· For those items you just can’t live without, but can’t find on Amazon, the Amazon registry is a universal registry. When you get the universal “add to registry” button you can add more products to your registry from any website. Now you really can register for practical, must-have items and fun, fanciful gifts all in one place!
· For duplicates and items you just don’t need, Amazon offers Free 365-Day Returns. Just visit the online returns center to get a prepaid mailing label. Eligible baby product(s) in new and unopened condition received within 365 days from date of delivery result in a full refund with no deduction for shipping.
Amazon’s Baby Registry wins in every major category when compared to other major retailers, leading in low prices, convenience and bonus savings.
Click here to See the full Comparison Chart!
1 lucky CQ Reader will Win a B-Agile Travel System!
Enter: You must reply in separate comments for each entry.
Mandatory: Subscribe to the blog.
1. Follow Consumer Queen on facebook.
2. Follow Consumer Queen on Twitter.
3. Tweet or FB this contest( 1 per day) Enter to win a B-Agile Travel System @ConsumerQueen http://bit.ly/rRbbfI #bloggiveaways
Winner will be notified by email and have 48 hrs to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored Giveaway. My thoughts and opinions are my own. Check out our other contest here!