Tony’s Pizza wants to know how you get MORE value out of your every day life or how you manage your household while stretching a buck. So they have come up with a fun contest but first here are a few tips.
- 99 Days of More: One lucky winner will receive a $500 Visa gift every day – to put towards anything they want – you could put this towards your grocery bill every week for a month!
- In the Kitchen: Get inventive in the kitchen to make dinnertime both delicious and fun. Use leftover cereal as ice cream toppings. Freeze stale bread for bread pudding, croutons or bread crumbs. And schedule theme nights such as Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, or Pizza Friday to excite your family about dinner time while managing a hungry family’s expectations!
- Around the House: Think about how you can repurpose things around the house before you discard. For example, save your mint tins, to store small nick-knacks or hair ties and tissue boxes for plastic bags!
- Towards your Bills: Once a week practice a NO ELECTRICITY DAY. Don’t use TV’s, games, or computers. Enjoy board games, puzzles, books, picnics and other activities with your family. In other words, have some good old-fashioned FUN!
ENTER TO WIN:
What are some of your savvy household tips? The most creative response will receive a full value coupon for any (2) Tony’s Pizza product.
1. Tweet or FB this contest( 1 per day) : Enter to win Tony’s Pizza from @ConsumerQueen http://bit.ly/eeBc8s #bloggiveaways
2. Subscribe to our YouTube
3. 1 entry for non contest post you comment on, on The Royal Family. Reply here with the link of the post you commented on.
4. Subscribe to the blog and reply here.
5. Add a coupon to the Coupon Database and get 1 entry for each coupon. (Coupon must not already be in the database please use the search feature)
Ends 3/21/11 . Winner will be notified by email and have 48 hrs to claim their prize.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored Giveaway