Culinary Cruise to Caribbean Sets Sail November, 2016
The MasterChef Cruise has announced their program for A Week- Long Culinary Adventure At Sea. This seven-day cruise sets sail November 6-13, 2016 on board Holland America Line’s Nieuw Amsterdam.
Embarking from Fort Lauderdale, FL, it will visit Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; and Half Moon Cay, Holland America Line’s award-winning private island in the Bahamas.
The MasterChef Cruise will satisfy guests’ appetites with culinary events and demonstrations featuring the MasterChef All-Stars who are set to appear. Guests will also enjoy a number of new entertaining challenges and exciting demonstrations. These include:
- Taste Test Trivia: You could be chosen to test your own skills in the first Taste Test Trivia competition.
- Luca’s Pasta 101: Luca demonstrates key steps to making the perfect pasta.
- Simple Sushi By Sean: Watch as junior contestant Sean walks you through simple and fun ways to build and serve classic sushi favorites.
- The Soul of Mexico With Claudia: Claudia will inspire you as she dazzles us with her creations inspired by heritage, family, friends and history.
- Grill Master Leslie: During this demo you’ll get his tips and tricks to kick your grilling game up a notch!
- Designing a Dinner Party with Elizabeth: See sophisticated details and playful touches that can help you bring life to your next dinner party.
- Nacho Battle: Guests will build the best nachos to impress Claudia, Sean and Zac.
- A True MasterChef Dish: The Season 7 Winner will guide you through a quick and easy way to turn a family favorite into a MasterChef masterpiece.
- The Art of Decorating with Addison & Sean: Elevate your baking game!
- Relay Race: Working together is the key to success. Watch as our All-Stars compete in an exciting relay race culinary competition.
- Cupcake Tower Battle: Can you build the ultimate cupcake tower in less than 30 minutes?
- VIP Events Available
For additional details and the full MasterChef Cruise website, click here.