I am a big fan of any kind of bath bombs, scrubs, bubble bath and soaps. With Daniel’s and disease he can sometimes take up to 3 baths a day just because he is in so much paid so I am always looking for something new for him. I found this great Sugar Scrub on Pintrest from Freutcake who gave me permission to repost here with link back.
Vanilla Olive Oil Sugar Scrub
1/2 cup granulated (white) sugar
2 cups Turbinado sugar (sugar in the raw)
1 Tablespoon honey
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract (or your favorite essential oil)
Directions: Combine the two sugars in a bowl and mix to incorporate. Add olive oil and stir. Mix in honey and vanilla. Store in an airtight jar and enjoy!
* This is a coarse scrub, if you would like a more gentle scrub you can substitute brown sugar for the turbinado sugar.
* Always exfoliate before shaving to prevent irritation and achieve a better shave.
* You may add more olive oil to your jar after packing if you desire a different consistency.
* Oil will settle in the jar so stir before using.
* I do not recommend using this scrub on your face. It is intended for use on the body only.