Summer is in full swing and I’m loving all the fresh fruits and veggies that come with it! My family loves to go to the local strawberry patch and pick fresh strawberries. There’s nothing like fresh local produce!
I was lucky to get to try out this new ProFreshionals Cut Fruit Bowl from Bed Bath & Beyond! It’s genius! It keeps fruit fresh longer. This unique 3 piece bowl set is designed to separate the fruit from it’s excess juices and preventing it from spoiling too quickly.
I used this bowl while I was processing the bucket of strawberries. I washed them, put them in the bowl and then in the fridge. We snacked on them, used them in recipes and they stayed nice and fresh! Not soggy!
This 3 Minute Strawberry Frozen Yogurt is seriously out of this world! I surprised my husband with this as a treat and he loved it! I will definitely be making this treat again and again!
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1 cup yogurt or Greek yogurt, any flavor will work but plain or vanilla work the best
- ⅓ cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare fresh strawberries by washing them, removing the stems, slicing them in fourths and then freezing them over night. You can also use already frozen strawberries.
- In a food processor or blender add all ingredients for 3 minutes until creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- If there are left overs you can store them in the freezer in an airtight container and thaw slightly before serving.