If you love Pinterest you are going to LOVE Clipboard. Clipboard is an invaluable tool when trying to stay organized for back-to-school; making it easy to save school supplies lists, the best online deals for back-to-school shopping, and quick and easy lunch ideas for all those lunches that will need to be packed – all in one place. One of the best things about using Clipboard is each clip’s functionality remains the same – hyperlinks and videos remain live within the clip – so you get the full experience of the content that matters most when gearing up for the new school year.
I love how you can share just part’s of a web page like a good recipe, funny photo or even a video.
How to use:
- Register at ClipBoard.com
- Click on the Walk thru to give you all the information on how to use it.
- Drag the ClipBoard tool to your browser tool bar
- Click on your favorite sites and find a post you want to clip and clip the clipboard tool in your toolbar and will walk you through on how to clip. It’s so easy you basically drag your mouse over the content you want to clip.
- Use hashtags to make your boards or categories for example I chose #FrugalTips , #HolidayCrafts, #CrockpotRecipes, #Appetizers,#Desserts,#DIY
- MAKE SURE YOU PUBLISH YOUR CLIPS SO WE CAN SEE THEM AND VERIFY YOUR ENTRY!
Enter to Win:
Thanks to Clipboard.com we are going to giveaway an iPad to one lucky Consumer Queen reader. There are many different ways you can enter but only ONE is required.
You must register for clipboard.com and clip one item. Then reply to this post with a link to your board. (This is your only required entry)
- (1 entry) Like Clipboard on Facebook
- (1 entry) Like ConsumerQueen on Facebook
- (5 entries) Subscribe to the Consumer Queen Blog
- (1 entry per day) Share this post on twitter or facebook and reply with your link below : Enter to Win an iPad from @ConsumerQueen & @Clipboard http://bit.ly/P6bdJd #giveaways
- (1 entry) Like Red Carpet Mamas on Facebook
Tip: Leave a seperate comment for each entry to increase your chance of winning.
Contest Ends 9/15/12
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time in creating this post. Winner will be chosen at random and all entries will be verified. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48hrs to claim their prize. Clipboard is responsible for mailing the prize.