These Bacon Wrapped Brown Sugar LiL Smokies don’t last in our house. My mother-in-law makes these just about every holiday as an appetizer and they are a huge hit. They would even be great for any party for football game snack. The combination of sweet and savory will have your mouth watering because everything is better with bacon right?
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) Hillshire Farm® Lit'l Smokies®
- 1 pkg. of your favorite Sliced Bacon
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- (You can also add ½ cup honey if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each bacon slice into 3-4 pieces. Then wrap each smokie with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a baking pan.Then sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until bacon is turns brown and brown sugar melts and forms a sauce.
- You can also garnish with pineapple or add pinneapple to the flavoring.
What is your favorite way to make little smokies? Be sure and Pin our Recipe!