This is a perfect wrap for a light summer dinner or lunch. It’s the perfect combination of creamy ranch with a kick of spice! This recipe is easy to prepare and it’s a great way to use up some left over chicken. Take these along with you on your next picnic!
- 2 chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- ¼ cup pepper sauce (I used Franks Red Hot)
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- In a medium bowl combine butter, pepper sauce an ranch dressing. Add in chicken and stir around until coated.
- Serve chicken in wraps, sandwiches, salad wraps...etc! Great with pepper jack cheese!