These cookie sandwiches are so easy to make, and even easier to eat! I used fresh made cookies, but you can use any type of wafers or cookies. Just make sure they are completely cooled before adding the cream center.
The vanilla pudding mix will add flavor and make the whip cream thicker!
This is sure to be a hit!
*Tip* Before making the cream center put the beaters and the bowl in the freezer for a few minutes to get nice and cold!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 pint heaving whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla pudding mix
- In a cold bowl combine whipping cream, sugar and pudding mix. Whip on medium speed until thick. Do not whip too much as it will make the cream turn into butter.
- Put a spoonful between 2 cookies and stick in freezer for at least 15 minutes.