There is nothing like a hot bowl of homemade chili on a cold winter today. My daughter absolutely loves chili but after looking at all the ingredients in a store bought can of chili I cringed. I quickly thought to myself surely I can make this myself. It would be much healthier and also much cheaper. I’m a frugal mommy at heart so anytime I can use a coupon on ingredients that I need to cook with I do. Well it just so happens that there are a ton of Kraft coupons available to print for free online right! You can save up to $20 on participating Kraft products, only at Target. I was able to get a great deal on some Kraft Shredded Cheese to use for my chili recipe as well as some other great Kraft items for recipes I will be featuring later.
If your heading to the grocery store make sure you print the following Kraft coupons:
o Kraft® Shredded Cheese
o Kraft® Natural Cheese Slices
o Maxwell House® Coffee
o Gevalia® Coffee
o Capri Sun® Juice Drink
o MiO® Liquid Water Enhancer
o Kraft® Mayo
o Miracle Whip® Dressing
o Kraft® Salad Dressing
o Planters® Peanut Butter
o Kraft Recipe Makers® Meal Starter
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1 large can of Ranch Style Beans
- 2-4 cans of Red Gold tomato sauce depending on how thick you like yours
- 1lb hamburger meat
- 1 pkg of McCormick chili seasoning
- 1 pkg of Kraft Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 bag of Fritos
- Brown hamburger meat with ½ pkg of chili seasoning.
- In a large pot add chili powder, garlic powder, rest of chili seasoning, tomato sauce and hamburger meat.
- Heat chili for 30 mins to let the seasonings cook in or until nice and hot.
- Pour over Fritos and top with Kraft Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Note: You do not have to add the entire left over pkg. of chili seasoning if you prefer less. You can also top your chili with Daisy Sour Cream too.
- Would go great with a cup of Gevalia coffee!!!