Some of you may not know it but I am a HUGE couponer. Matter of fact I run my own coupon site at ConsumerQueen.com. My cousin and I have been stocking up on canned biscuits at our local Homeland store and we have been trying to find ways to use them up besides the traditional breakfast item. She made this Easy Semi-Homemade Mini Pizza’s with Canned Biscuits recipe for her kids and it has now become a favorite in my house. My husband and I have date night every Friday night and we used to order out pizza. NOT ANY MORE! I have teenagers so this is something that they can make themselves and it is much cheaper.
- 1 can of Grands Pillsbury biscuits
- 1 cup of spaghetti sauce or pizza sauce (I used Ragu Spaghetti sauce out of my stockpile)
- 2 cups of kraft shredded mozzerella or italian cheese
- 1 pkg of Tyson diced pepperoni's (you can use sliced but I prefer the diced)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Place biscuits on a non stick cookie sheet and press down on the tops to flatten them out.
- Add sauce, cheese, pepperoni and what ever other topping you might like.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 15mins.