It’s not just a baked potato…it’s fully loaded! Just how you like your cars! And it’s fully customized, make it just how you want it! Enjoy!
TIP: If you want to speed up the process, bake the potatoes in the microwave. I’ve done this in the past and it works out great!
- 6 Potatoes
- ½ Cup ham-cubed
- ¼ Cup onion
- 2 Ounces cream cheese
- 2 TBS milk
- ½ Cup cheddar cheese-shredded
- salt and pepper
- Optional Add-Ins: bacon, celery, sweet red pepper, 2 TBS cottage cheese, swiss cheese..etc!
- Scrub potatoes and wrap in foil. Bake at 375 degrees or until tender. Remove from oven and let cool until they can be handles. Cut a thin slice off the top of each potato. Scoop out the pulp, leaving the potato a thin shell.
- In a skillet sauté the ham, onion and another other add-ins until tender. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the scooped out potato pulp with cream cheese, cheddar cheese and milk. Mix until smooth and creamy. Stir in the ham mixture to the potato mixture. Spoon into the potato shells.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees or until hot!