Quack! Quack! This is the perfect punch recipe for any baby shower. When it’s all put together it’s so cute! And the mom-to-be gets to take home the duckies! Save this recipe for the next show you go to!
*Recipe and photo are from my amazing and talented in the kitchen friend Marcie B.!
- 1 packet blue colored Kool-Aid
- 2 liters of Ginger Ale, cold
- 64 oz of White Grape Juice, cold
- Aprox. 8 scoops of pineapple sherbet
- cherries, pineapple or orange slices for garnish
- In a large punch bowl combine the Kool-Aid packet and juices. Stir.
- Slowly add the ginger ale.
- Float 8 scoops of softened sherbet on top.
- Add rubber ducks or color bath toys.
- Optional, garnish cups.