- 1 head of broccoli, cut into bit sized pieces
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- 5- strips of bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (optional)
- ½ Cup of mayonnaise
- 1Tablespoon vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons white sugar
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients for the dressing.
- In a large bowl toss together all the of ingredients for the salad. Drizzle dressing over top and stir around until the salad is coated.
- This can be served immediately but I think it tastes better after it has time to set for a while in the fridge.