This is a cookie recipe that my mom used to make for us. These cookies are so easy because you can make them the night before and “forget” about them! They are sometimes called forgotten cookies but my kids thought that they looked like clouds! These cookies are easy to dye for any holiday! I would recommend using the mini chocolate chips. I didn’t have any so I chopped up a chocolate bar and added it.
These cookies are also naturally gluten free! Yay!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes!
- 2 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (This is an important step!!)
- Beat the egg whites and salt with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peeks.
- Slowly add in the sugar while still mixing. Turn off the beaters.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place then cookies by the spoonful on the sheet.
- Make sure the oven has reached 350 degrees. Turn it off. Put the cookies in and leave them in over night or at least 6 hours.