Since about 90% of the food that I makeis gluten free, I get asked alot of questions from friends and family. One thing everyone always wants to know is what a good gluten free dessert is. Cocoa Pebbles Cereal is gluten free, so we make treats out of them! Everyone love them! Simple Gluten Free Dessert!
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 package of mini marshmallows
- 8½ cups Cocoa Pebbles
- I covered mine with melted chocolate chips and sprinkles!
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl for 45 seconds on HIGH.
- Stir in marshmallows to coat. Microwave on HIGH for 11/2 minutes.
- Stir again to make sure all the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir into Cocoa Pebbles and press firmly into a parchment paper lined 9x13 inch pan. Cut into 24 squares, serve and enjoy!