Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. I’m always trying to find different ways to prepare it. Pair it with one of America’s favorite cookies and you can’t go wrong!
This recipe is very simple ( yes, you can make it!) and the ingredient list is short! I made these Mini Oreo Cheesecakes for family game night…what are you going to make them for?
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- oreos, aprox 18-24
- In medium bowl cream together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth and there are no lumps.
- Prepare a muffin tin with liners. One the bottom of each liner place an Oreo, You can do a whole Oreo or a half. I used a whole cookie, the top layer was soft and the bottom layer was still crunchy. So it depends on what you would like.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of cheesecake batter on top of the Oreo.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheesecake is golden and slightly brown along the edges.
- Best served chilled.
*The cheesecake portion of this recipe is gluten free. For a gluten free option place a gluten free cookie at the bottom or just make it crustless!