This is the perfect frosting for Fall and Holiday treats. It’s an easy cream cheese frosting with a few extra flavors to make it a little special. It’s great on carrot cake, anything pumpkin (breads, cakes, bars…etc ), sugar cookies….the possibilities are endless! It’s ok to lick the spoon when you make this frosting!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a mixer with the paddle attachment combine the butter and cream cheese until blended.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and then follow with the maple syrup and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.