Congratulations to Jimmy & Sharon!!!
*We had two winners before Jimmy that said they were subscribed to the blog but were not so we had to pick another winner. Make sure that you are subscribed and using the same email to enter that you are subscribed with.*
When I was in NYC for the Ragu brand immersion they showed us different ways to use Ragu. Sure it’s great on spaghetti but why stop there! Ragu uses quality ingredients in their products and goes the extra mile to make sure the taste is the same time after time. So it only make sense to use Ragu when ever you need a pasta sauce!
Here is the recipe for the Chicken Fajita Grilled Pizza that they made for us!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large red onion, cut into ½ inch-thick slices
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large poblano or mediumgreen bell peppers
- 2 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 1½ cups Ragu Old World Style Pasta Sauce
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese (about 12 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Lightly coat chicken and onion with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and ground pepper. Grill chicken, onion and peppers, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Don't be alarmed when the peppers turn black while grilling. The skin will easily peel or slip off after cooling. Wrap peppers in aluminum foil: let stand 5 minutes, then remove skin and thinly slice. Thinly slice chicken; set aside
- Grill top side of pizza crusts 1 minute; remove from grill. Evenly spread pizzas with Ragu Old World Style Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta Sauce, then evenly top with chicken, vegetables and cheese. Grill pizzas, covered, 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve, if desired, with additional heated Sauce and diced avocado
(2) Lucky My Royal Kitchen Fans are going to win a $150 American Express gift card compliments of Ragu.
How to Enter:
Subscribe to our blog and tell us a creative way you can use Ragu Sauce besides spaghetti.
- Fan My Royal Kitchen on Facebook
- Share this contest on Twitter or Facebook and leave your link here in the comments. Easy tweet link:
Enter to win a $150 American Expres GC from @MyRoyalKitchen and @RaguSauce http://bit.ly/uHV7Me
- Make a comment on a non giveaway post on My Royal Kitchen and leave link here in comments. 1 entry for each comment.
- Send in your own original Recipe along with a photo to Daniel@ConsumerQueen.com (can be any recipe as long as it is yours and you have a photo) Get 5 bonus entries for each recipe submitted. Please make sure this a recipe you would recommend to a friend.
- Pin this post on Pintrest
Contest ends 12/14/11 Winners will be notified by email and will have 48hrs to claim prize.
Disclosure: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Ragú® Mom’s the Word on Dinner Program. All opinions expressed are my own. Please visit www.facebook.com/ragusauce to join the conversation