Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never miss a recipe.
- 2 Large eggs
- ½ cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds (dairy free)
- ¼ cup chopped (corasley) Shitake mushrooms
- approximately ¼-1/2 cup of soy milk [I used Clearly Organic Best Choice original soy milk--but that is a store brand]
- In a microwave safe bowl crack the 2 eggs and mix them.
- Add the ½ cup Daiya Cheddar Shreds and the coarsley chopped Shitake mushroom.
- Mix the egg, "cheddar" and the mushrooms well.
- Slowly add in the soy milk while mixing until the mixture is well mixed and the mushrooms float freely.
- Cook in the microwave for 2½ minutes
- Take egg mixture out of the microwave and mix.
- Cook egg mixture in the microwave again until desired consistency. (We cook it about 2 minutes).
Please note we cook these in the microwave since we have very busy mornings and I do not have to sit at the stove and watch this.