This weekend my little kiddos weren’t feeling so good. So to make them feel better I made them some cookies. Nothing makes you feel better than warm cookies and a glass of milk….and kisses from your Mommy!
I made them peanut butter cookies with Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter, I prefer chunky but the kids like creamy! Skippy has a special limited edition jar out featuring Spiderman. Not only is it a cool looking jar but it comes with a pretty sweet $4 off coupon for the The Amazing Spider-Man Blu-ray Combo Pack.
Yay for cookie and coupons!
Follow us on Facebook for more recipes! Subscribe to our blog so you never misss a recipe.
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup Skippy® Natural Creamy or Super Chunk® Peanut Butter Spread
- 12 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! ® All Purpose Sticks
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup ?firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside. Beat Skippy® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugars, then eggs and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture just until blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Arrange cookies on ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart
- Bake 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Decorate, if desired, to look like spiders.*
- *Note: If decorating like spiders, press a mini peanut butter cup into top of each cookie while still warm. When chocolate starts to melt, attach pretzel "legs" by sticking them into melted chocolate. Let cool completely then attach coated candy pieces for ''eyes'' and sugar pearls for ''pupils'' with peanut butter. Don't have sugar pearls? White decorating gel also works.