New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s the Aldi 11/6 -11/12 deals!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Texas grapefruit .39 each
Gala Apples .60/lb. (3-lb. bag)
Red Grapes 1-lb. .89
Pomegranates .99 each
Pineapples .99 each
Under a buck items:
Chef’s Cupboard Turkey or Herb Stuffing Mix 6-oz. .69
Compare to Stove Top Stuffing – $1.25 at Walmart!
Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Turkey Gravy 12-oz. .88
Compare to Heinz – $1.15 at Walmart!
Friendly Farms Whipped Topping 8-oz. .89
Compare to Cool-Whip 8-oz. – .97 at Walmart
Boulder Oval Turkey Roasting Pan .89
Boulder Autumn Tableware Assortment .89
Chef’s Cupboard Sour Cream & Chives Mashed Potatoes .99
Compare to Betty Crocker – $1.25 at Walmart
Chef’s Cupbard Gourmet Stuffing Mix 6-oz. .99
Fit & Active Neufchatel Cream Cheese Brick 8-oz. .99
Compare to Philly Cream Cheese Neufchatel – $1.67 at Walmart!
Bake House Creation Crescent Rolls 8-oz. .99
Compare to Pillsbury Crescents – $1.39 at Walmart!
Happy Harvest Candied Yams 16-oz. .99
L’Oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls 12-oz. .99
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Shank Portion .99/lb.!
Butterball Turkey (10-22 lb.) $1.19/lb.
Wednesday meat special: Roseland Fresh Pork Roast Meal Kit 2.75-lbs. $6.99
Hot item of the week: 24-pk of ActivEnergy AA or AAA Batteries $2.99!