New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
This week’s Aldi ad is good 11/24 – 11/30 due to Thanksgiving. The next ad will start 12/4. They will be closed Thanksgiving Day.
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Aldi Match-Ups 11/24 – 11/30 -
Oklahoma produce picks:
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Texas Grapefruit .39 each
Celery .59 each
Pineapples .99 each
Russet Potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.29
Honeycrisp Apples 2-lb. bag $2.49
Under a buck items:
Fit & Active Condensed Cream of Mushroom/Chicken Soup 10.5 oz. .49
Casa Mamita Chimichangas 5-oz. .69
Baker’s Corner 3-ct. Yeast Strip .79
Baker’s Corner Marshmallow Creme 7-oz. .89
Baker’s Corner Corn Starch 16-oz. .89
Baker’s Corner 100% Pure Canned Pumpkin 15-oz. .89
Baker’s Corner Baking Powder 8.1 oz. .99
Bake House creations Crescent Rolls 8-oz. .99
Boulder Limited Edition Holiday Print Paper Towel Singles .99
Hot item of the week: Huntington Home Holiday Candles $2.99 each