- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s your Aldi match-ups this week!
Oklahoma produce picks:
Avocados .29 each
Texas Grapefruit .39 each
California Navel Oranges .40/lb. (4-lb. bag)
Pears .50/lb. (2-lb. bag)
Honeycrisp Apples $1.25/lb. (2-lb. bag)
Under a buck items:
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham Shank Portion .99/lb. (9-lb. average)
Bob’s Candy Canes 6-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh Beef Stew Kit 2.2 lbs. $7.99
Hot item of the week: 4.8V Cordless Screwdriver $7.99
Special Purchase Items:
Licensed Children’s Watches (Barbie, Skylanders & more) $3.99
Mattel Stocking Stuffer assortment (games books and more) $4.99 each
Pillow Chums 11 inch Plush Animals $2.99