New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Below are deals from the Oklahoma area. To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your location
Here’s your Aldi match-up this week.
Oklahoma produce picks:
Avacado .29 each
Grape Tomatoes 10 oz .59 each pkg.
Baby Carrots 16 oz .49 each pkg.
Cucumbers .29 each
Celery .59 each pkg
Assorted Colored Bell Peppers 3 pk $1.39 each
Under a buck items:
Fit & Active Lite Whipped Topping .89
Fit & Active Nonfat Yogurt 6-oz. 39
Dannon Light & Fit 5.3 oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Fresh Family pack Chicken Breast 1.49 lb
Hot item of the week: Easy Home Ornament or Gift Wrap Storage $7.99