If you’re looking for an affordable gift for someone you care about this Mother’s day, checkout the gift idea we found at Dollar Tree. This would be a great idea for the kiddos as a gift for grandma, an aunt or for their mom!
The Mother’s Day cards we found at our location are really nice, I’d definitely give one to my mom this year. You can also find some nice little gifts for a basket.
Here’s what we came up with:
- White wire basket $1.00
- Mother’s Day card 50¢ – $1.00
- Wax melts holder $1.00
- Pack of 4 wax melts $1.00
- Mother’s Day plaque (sits up like a photo frame)
If putting together a basket for grandma you can use this:
There were several other cute items you could substitute for the wax melts items if you prefer.
Remember when shopping Dollar Tree:
- Dollar Tree only accepts a total 2 printable coupons total per DAY
- Dollar Tree limits 4 identical coupons per shopping trip.
- Inventory differs per store but check your location for the following money savers.
Dollar Tree now participates in ibotta! Although Dollar Tree doesn’t usually carry a lot of name brands we can still use the rebates to save. Most of the offers for Dollar Tree are generic, meaning they’re good on ANY brand. For example, 20¢ off ANY dish soap or 20¢ off ANY cereal. No matter what brand your store carries you’ll still be able to use the rebates 😉
Did you know you can shop Dollar Tree online and get FREE shipping with in-store pickup? Check it out HERE.
Be aware that there are minimum purchase quantities on most items when ordering online. BUT if you were gonna stock up anyways …