New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Strawberries 1-lb. .99 – $1.29
Sweet Onions 2-lbs .99
Blueberries 6-oz. $1.19 – $1.69
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.19 – $1.59
Seedless Watermelons $2.99 – $3.99
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
Strawberries 1-lb. 99
Sweet Onions 2-lbs. .99
Blueberries 6-oz. $1.19
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.59
Seedless Watermelons $3.99
Under a buck items:
PurAqua Frut Dazzle Sparkling Water 33.8-oz. .59 ea.
Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. .79
Baker’s Corner Marshmallows 10-oz. .89
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Red Hot Special of the Week: Range Master Charcoal 16.6-lb. $3.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 5/22.