New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Strawberries 1-lb. .99 – $1.29
Sweet Onions 2-lbs .99
Blueberries 6-oz. $1.19 – $1.69
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.19 – $1.59
Seedless Watermelons $2.99 – $3.99
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
Strawberries 1-lb. 99
Sweet Onions 2-lbs. .99
Blueberries 6-oz. $1.19
Sweet Corn 4-pk $1.59
Seedless Watermelons $3.99
Under a buck items:
PurAqua Frut Dazzle Sparkling Water 33.8-oz. .59 ea.
Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. .79
Baker’s Corner Marshmallows 10-oz. .89
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Red Hot Special of the Week: Range Master Charcoal 16.6-lb. $3.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area