New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices/items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Bananas 1-lb. .29 – .44
Mangos .49 – .69 ea.
Kiwi 3-pk .79 – $1.19
Pineapples .99 – $1.59 ea.
Cantaloupe .99 – $1.29 ea.
Honey Dew $1.49 – $1.69 ea.
Avocados .33 – .59 ea.
Yellow, Orange or Red Bell Peppers 2-pk .99
Grape Tomatoes .99
Strawberries 1-lb. .99 – $1.29
Oklahoma Produce Picks:
Avocados .33 ea.
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Mangos .49 ea.
Strawberries 1-lb. .99
Kiwi 1-lb. $1.19
Multi-Colored Bell Peppers 3-ct. $1.69
Under a buck items:
Boulder Basic Single Roll paper Towels .69
Fresh Whole Chickens .69/lb.
Infuse Thirst Quencher 32-oz. .65
Burman’s BBQ Sauces 18-oz. .79
PurAqua Vitamin Enhanced Water 20-oz. .89
Friendly Farms Whipped Toppings 8-oz. .89
Baker’s Corner Marshmallows 10-oz. .89
Nature Nectar Frozen Lemonade 12-oz. .89
PurAqua Electrolyte Enhanced Water 1-liter .99
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Benton Sugar Cones 12-ct. .99
Wednesday Meat Deal: USDA Fresh Bonleess Beef Ribeye Steak $7.99/lb.
Weekly Hot Special: Kitchen Living Ice Cream Maker $14.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 5/29.