New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices & items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Yellow Squash .99 – $1.19 per pk
Zucchini Squash .99 -$1.19 per pk
Baking Potatoes 5-lb. .99 – $1.29
Grape Tomatoes 10-oz. .69 – .99
Red Onions 2-lbs .99 – $1.39
Mini Sweet Peppers 16-oz. bag $1.49 – $1.69
Strawberries 1-lb. .99 – $1.19
Raspberries 6-oz. $1.29
Blueberries $1.49 – $1.79/pint
Peaches .35 ea.
Green Peppers 3-pk .99
Artisan Lettuce .79 – $1.39
Tomatoes on the Vine 24-oz. $1.49
Oklahoma produce picks:
Bananas 1-lb. .39
Avocados .39 ea.
Mangoes .39 ea.
Kiwi 1-lb. .99
Strawberries 1-lb. .99
Under a buck items:
Dakota Pride Pork & Beans .49
Fit & Active Lite Whipped Topping .89
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Reggano Pasta Salad Kits .99
Tuscan Garden Marinades 12-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh Fillet of Beef $5.99/lb.
Hot item of the week: Hunnington Home Beach Mat $7.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 6/12.