New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices and items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Honeydew $1.29 – $1.89/each
Strawberries .99 – $1.59/lb
Blueberries $1.49 – $1.89/pint
Red Grapes 2 lb .89 – $1.39/lb.
Cantaloupe .89 – $1.49/each
Peaches, Plums or Nectarines .29 – .39 ea.
Oklahoma produce picks:
Peaches, Plums & Nectarines .29 ea.!
Cantaloupe .89 ea.
Red Grapes 1-lb. .89 (sold in 2-lb. bags)
Strawberries 1-lb. .99
Honeydew Melons $1.29 ea.
Under a buck items:
Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. .79
Lunch Buddies Pudding Cups 4-pk .89
Boulder July 4th Tableware 8-18 ct. .89
Baker’s Corner Regular Marshmallows 10-oz. .89
baker’s Corner Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix 16.5-oz. .99
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Hot item of the week: Range Master Charcoal Briquets 16.6-lb. $3.99
Don’t forget to check out their Summer Savings Ad – prices good through August 2013!
Parkview Hot Dogs 12-oz. .75
L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns 8-ct. .89
L’oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. .89
Tuscan Gardens Marinades 12-oz. .99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 6/19.