New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Produce prices and items can vary by region but should fall within the prices below:
Honeydew $1.29 – $1.89/each
Strawberries .99 – $1.59/lb
Blueberries $1.49 – $1.89/pint
Red Grapes 2 lb .89 – $1.39/lb.
Cantaloupe .89 – $1.49/each
Peaches, Plums or Nectarines .29 – .39 ea.
Oklahoma produce picks:
Peaches, Plums & Nectarines .29 ea.!
Cantaloupe .89 ea.
Red Grapes 1-lb. .89 (sold in 2-lb. bags)
Strawberries 1-lb. .99
Honeydew Melons $1.29 ea.
Under a buck items:
Burman’s BBQ Sauce 18-oz. .79
Lunch Buddies Pudding Cups 4-pk .89
Boulder July 4th Tableware 8-18 ct. .89
Baker’s Corner Regular Marshmallows 10-oz. .89
baker’s Corner Patriotic Confetti Cake Mix 16.5-oz. .99
Burman’s Steak Sauce 10-oz. .99
Hot item of the week: Range Master Charcoal Briquets 16.6-lb. $3.99
Parkview Hot Dogs 12-oz. .75
L’oven Fresh Hamburger Buns 8-ct. .89
L’oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. .89
Tuscan Gardens Marinades 12-oz. .99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area