New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Aldi 9/11 -9/17
Oklahoma produce picks:
Baby Carrots 1-lb. .49
Avocados .49 each
Red or Green Grapes .79/lb. (2-lb. packs)
Broccoli Crowns 1-lb. .99
Grape Tomatoes 10-oz. .99
Happy Harvest Chili Style Diced Tomatoes 14.5-oz. .59
Under a buck items – National ad:
Freshhine Glass Cleaner 32-oz. .89
L’oven Fresh White Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns 12-oz. .89
Savoritz Cheese & Sticks 5-oz. .99
Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Pepperoni or Combo Party Classics Pizza 10.2 -10.7 oz. .9
Wednesday meat special: Kirkwood Fresh Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breasts 14-oz. $4.99
Hot item of the week: Kitchen Living 3-piece Brush Set $1.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area