New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Oklahoma produce picks:
Green Cabbage .69
Yellow Onions 3-lb. bag .89!
Red or Green Grapes 2-lb. bag $1.49
Red Potatoes 3-lb. bag $1.69
Bartlett Pears 2-lb. bag $1.69
Under a buck items:
L’Oven Fresh Hot Dog Buns 8-ct. .89
Burman’s Deli Mustard 12-oz. .99
Baker’s Corner Fruit Cobbler or Fruit Crisp Mix 8.5-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Cattlemen’s Ranch Fresh Fillet of Beef 16-oz. $5.99
Hot item of the week: Easy Home 4-piece Vaccum Storage Bag Set $4.99
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area