New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Here’s the Aldi 9/25 – 10/1 deals for Oklahoma.
Oklahoma produce picks:
Baby Carrots 1-lb. bag .49
Hass Avocados .49 each
Roma Tomatoes 1-lb. .79
Cantaloupe .79 each
Pineapples .99 each
Red Grapes 2-lbs. $1.50
Cook an Italian Meal for less than 8.00!
Get Mama Cozzi’s Texas Toast Garlic Bread, Reggano Pasta Sauce & Spaghetti Noodles and a pack of Italian Mild Sausage for just $7.36. Compare that to name brand items costing a total of $11.29! – See ad for details.
Add Little Salad Bar Spring Mix Salad 5-oz. for just $1.99!
Under a buck items:
Fine Feline Canned Cat Food 5.5 oz. .39 each
Chef’s Cupboard Condensed Soup 10.5 oz.: Cream of Chicken, Mushroom or Celery .59! Compare to Campbell’s at $1.00 (Walmart).
Wednesday meat special: SimplyNature Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts $2.99/lb. or Fresh 85/15 Organic 100% Grass Fed Ground Beef 1-lb. $4.49
Hot item of the week: Work Zone 4-in-1 Hacksaw $3.99
Suet Plus Wild Bird Suet 10-pack $7.99
Final price: .79 each!
Valley Splendor Bird Food 20-lb. $6.99
Gardenline Premium Fall Bulbs $6.99 per pack
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area