New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
There doesn’t seem to be a regional produce ad this week at Aldi, just a national one so hopefully you’ll find these prices at your local store:
Peaches, Plums and Nectarines .29 each
Bananas1-lb. .39 each
Mangoes .39 each
Avocados .49 each
Red Grapes 1-lb. .79
Cantaloupe .79 each
Under a buck items – national ad :
Casa Mamita Taco Mix 1-oz. .35
Casa Mamita mexican Style Seasonings 1.12 – 1.62 oz. .59
Benita Chopped Green Chiles 4-oz. .69
Casa Mamita Refried Beans 16-oz. .79
Benita Mexican Style Corn 11-oz. .79
Friendly Farms Greek Yogurt 6-oz. .85 each
Casa Mamita Taco Shells 4.6-oz. .99
Under a buck items – Oklahoma ad:
Benita Mexican Fiesta Diced Tomatoes 14.5-oz. .59
Benita Spicy or Jalapeno Black Beans 15-oz. .69
Muller Greek Yogurt Almond Corner 5.3-oz. .99
Wednesday meat special: Tyson fresh pork shoulder for carnitas $2.79/lb.
Hot item of the week: Kitchen Living Avocado Slicer, Lime Juicer, or Lemon Juicer $2.99 each
To see the special purchase and grocery items for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 6/26.