Ready for National Coupon Month Day 4 ” Coupon Money Makers “? Now that you’ve got the coupon thing down let’s explore some advanced ways to use coupns and turn them into free items or money makers!
- Stacking coupns: Some stores put out their own coupns and will allow you to use them with a manufacturer’s coupn on the same item. This can make some items free after using both coupns. Telling the difference between a store coupn and a mfr. coupn can be tricky sometimes. Some mfr. coupns will have a big store logo on them giving you the illusion that it’s a store coupn. How do you tell the difference? Look for the words “manufacturer coupn” along the top or bottom of the coupn. Also, if you look at the fine print of the coupn you will see instructions for the store to redeem the coupn. On some store coupns it will state ” may not be used with any other coupns” Make sure you read your coupns carefully before you use them or you could end up spending more than you expected.
- Rebates: Look for items that have “Try Me Free”, cash back, or refund offers. These are great money makers when combined with coupns.
You see Dove deodorant on sale for $2.99
You have a coupn for $2.00/1 Dove deodorant
There’s a “Try Me Free” peelie on the deodorant
$2.99 – $2.00 (coupon) = $.99 Submit for $2.99 rebate = FREE + $2.00 profit!
If you love doing rebates be sure and check out our Ultimate Coupon Database where you can search for rebates for the things you buy!
Here is a great resource for checking on the rebates you submit! They process out of ElPaso , TX. Just simply enter your name and address to see what is due to you! Check my rebates now !
The Care Givers Market place is also another good resource for rebates !
- ECB or RR: Using ECB’s( CVS) and RR’s (Walgreens) can be potential money makers too.
CVS has Schick Hydro Razors on sale for $8.99
Get $5.00 in ECB wyb 1
You have a coupn for $5.00/1 Schick Hydro
$8.99 – $5.00 (coupon) = $3.99 + get $5.00 ECB = FREE + $1.01 profit!
- Gift Certificates: Earn gift certificates from places like MyPoints.com and you can really clean up! That’s free money to use on anything! Using coupns with gift certificates will stretch your buying power. The more coupns you use, the longer your gift certificate will last.
Look for trifectas (triple plays):
- Coupn + store coupon + rebate
- Coupn + ECB/RR + rebate
- Coupn + gift certificate + rebate
- Coupn + store coupon + ECB/RR
See if you can find one of these deals:
- Coupn + store coupn+ ECB/RR – pay for it with a gift certificate and send off for rebate! Believe it or not I’ve done it at CVS!
If you missed our previous lessons just click on the lesson you want to read from the list below:
Don’t forget to download the ConsumerQueen.com Savings Toolbar.