The latest couponing method has also become one of the easiest ways to save! Digital cpns or eCpns is a newer option that allows users to access cpns with out having to clip or print. Many grocery stores and select drug stores offer loyalty cards. Websites like Proctor & Gamble’s eSaver, Savings Star and UPromise allow the user to “load” the cpns on to your loyalty card without ever having to pick up a pair of scissors! However only select loyalty cards can be used with these money saving websites.
- CellFire– One of the first to provide loadable cpns
- Coupons.com– Click on Savings Card
- SavingStar– Provides eCpns for CVS, Rite-Aid, Price Chopper, Cala Foods, Ralphs, Nob Hills
- Shortcuts– An AOL property that provides eCpns for Vons, Safeway, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Smith’s
- P&G eSaver– Load P&G eCpns to your store loyalty card (stores vary, no stores currently available in OK)
- Just For You– Safeway eCpn program
- Softcoin– Kroger eCpn program
- Homeland– Homeland eCpn program (Homeland doubles digital cpns!)
- Food Lion– Food Lion eCpn program
SavingStar is slightly different since you don’t receive your savings at the check out. SavingStar adds your cpn savings to your account and when you reach $5.00 you can request to have the money sent to a bank account, pay pal or amazon gift card.
Stores and money saving offers will vary by location. Check with your local grocery or loyalty savings card website for eCpn availability.