The latest couponing method has also become one of the easiest ways to save! Digital cpns or eCpns is a newer option that allows users to access cpns with out having to clip or print. Many grocery stores and select drug stores offer loyalty cards. Websites like Proctor & Gamble’s eSaver, Savings Star and UPromise allow the user to “load” the cpns on to your loyalty card without ever having to pick up a pair of scissors! However only select loyalty cards can be used with these money saving websites.
- CellFire- One of the first to provide loadable cpns
- Coupons.com- Click on Savings Card
- SavingStar- Provides eCpns for CVS, Rite-Aid, Price Chopper, Cala Foods, Ralphs, Nob Hills
- Shortcuts- An AOL property that provides eCpns for Vons, Safeway, Food4Less, Fred Meyer, Smith’s
- P&G eSaver- Load P&G eCpns to your store loyalty card (stores vary, no stores currently available in OK)
- Just For You- Safeway eCpn program
- Softcoin- Kroger eCpn program
- Homeland- Homeland eCpn program (Homeland doubles digital cpns!)
- Food Lion- Food Lion eCpn program
SavingStar is slightly different since you don’t receive your savings at the check out. SavingStar adds your cpn savings to your account and when you reach $5.00 you can request to have the money sent to a bank account, pay pal or amazon gift card.
Stores and money saving offers will vary by location. Check with your local grocery or loyalty savings card website for eCpn availability.