It’s Freebie Friday at SavingStar! Load this FREE Cheez-It or Keebler snack cup to your store loyalty card. Then head to the store, buy your saltl and when your card is scanned it will add the price you paid your account!
We only have until 7/20 to score our free snack cup so download the coupon HERE today!
The Oklahoma stores participating in SavingStar are:
- Homeland/Country Mart
- Dollar General
**Don’t forget you can now use SavingStar at Target, Walmart and Dollar General! If you’ve already signed up with SavingStar here’s how to get your rebate at the above stores which don’t have a savings card:
- Download the SavingStar app from the iTunes store or Google Play to your phone.
- It will ask you to add a debit or credit card – just tap “skip” if you prefer not to.
- After the download is complete, click to open the app
- Sign in, then click on the stores tab at the top of the screen. Tap on the stores you want to shop at and get rebates.
- After you’ve chosen your stores you’re done!
- After you make your purchases from the list of rebates offered, take a picture of your receipt. You’ll tap the little register receipt icon at the top of the screen in the app to download your picture 🙂
Other SavingStar rebates you might like:
- Get $10.00 back when you spend $40.00 on Smart Ones®. Stay on track with entrées, breakfasts, snacks and desserts..Expires 8/20/2014.
- Save $5.00 when you spend $25.00 on Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes or Frozen French Fries. (Does not include Ore-Ida Easy Fries or Ore-Ida Easy Tater Tots)..Expires 7/30/2
Not sure what SavingStar is or don’t have an account yet? Click the banner below to join, then come back and click the coupon above 🙂
SavingStar is an eCoupon program you can use to save at participating merchants (here in Oklahoma it’s CVS, Reasor’s and Homeland/Lawton Country Mart) . Just sign up with SavingStar and register your loyalty cards. Once you’re registered you can load the coupons you want onto your card.
At checkout, simply have the cashier scan your card and the value of the offer used will be added to your Savingstar account. You’ll see each new deposit within 2- 30 days after purchase. You’ll receive an email when the deposit has been made. SavingStar offers are one time use like coupons but can be combined with manufacturer’s & store coupons (I contacted Savingstar to confirm this)
Once you reach $5 in your account , you can redeem it at Amazon, transfer it to your bank account or deposit it into Paypal as well as other options.