With the holidays coming up , I bet many of you will be getting gift cards as gifts. Most people probably throw them away once they are all used up but did you know those used up cards can be pretty useful? Check out these 12 uses for old gift cards and credit cards.
- Get rid of air bubbles when putting up new wallpaper by rubbing around the edges and corners with your gift card.
- Great for removing candle wax
- Stabilize wobbly legged furniture.
- Use as a straightedge
- Use as a letter opener
- They make great play toys for kids who love to play house.
- Use as an ice scraper
- Cut and make into a Guitar pick
- Make a light switch cover
- How about Monopoly Money
- Scrape gunk off your shoes
- Get those sticky price stickers off when you get home.
Don’t forget to download the ConsumerQueen.com Savings Toolbar.