With the holidays coming up, many of us will be getting gift cards. Most people probably throw them away once they are all used up BUT did you know those old cards can be pretty useful?
Once you check out the 12 ideas below you may want to keep a couple of them around 😉
- Get rid of air bubbles when putting up new wallpaper by rubbing around the edges and corners with your gift card.
- Great for removing candle wax
- Stabilize wobbly legged furniture.
- Use as a straightedge
- Use as a letter opener
- They make great play toys for kids who love to play house.
- Use as an ice scraper
- Cut and make into a Guitar pick
- Make a light switch cover
- How about Monopoly Money
- Scrape gunk off your shoes
- Get those sticky price stickers off when you get home.
So throw a couple in a drawer and next time you need one, you’ll have it.
There are lots of arts & crafts ideas too – we’ll save those for another post 😉
Have any uses of your own you’d like to share? Feel free to post in the comments.