I have been on a cleaning kick lately. I think the spring cleaning bug has already hit me. I have been cleaning out cabinets, going through drawers and de-cluttering. If you’re thinking about getting a head start on your spring cleaning, check out these tips below.
Frugal & DIY Cleaners:
- Save Money and learn how to refill a foam soap dispenser!
- Homemade Dishwasher Cleaner
- Make Your Own Laundry Soap…and it only costs pennies a load!
- Homemade Tub Cleaner! Easy and Inexpensive!
- Homemade Drain Cleaner!
- Easy Toilet Cleaner Tip!
- Going Green…use Vinegar as a rinse aid!
- Homemade Glass Cleaner
- Homemade Fabric Refresher
- DIY Floor Cleaners
- Making Homemade Dryer Sheets
- 15 Frugal uses for Lemons
- The Big Clean- Frugal Tips
- Saving Money w/ Home Remedies!
- Go Green! Frugal Tip on Household Cleaners
I have 2 of these in my laundry room to hold my brooms, mops and small vacs etc. I love it! It keeps everything off the floor, organized and easy to use.
One of my favorite things to clean with! Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop Kit. You can refill it with what ever you want and the pads can be washed.
Check out my post on using a handheld steamer to clean those tough messes quick and easy. learn how to make your own DIY Under the Sink Curtain! Hide the clutter the cute way!