Black Friday is almost here and we want to make sure you are armed and ready. Walmart has always been my first stop as they always have the best deals as you can tell from the video above. Here is a Black Friday checklist that will help you get started! Hopefully these tips will help you shop more effectively.We took you through Black Friday 2008 with the video above and Whrrl as well as Black Friday 2009 deals last year so what will our score be this year? You’ll just have to wait and see.
- Wear Comfortable Clothes and shoes. Dress in layers you may want to peel down while shopping. Ladies this is the one day out of the year that you do not need to dress to impress!!!
- Make your list ahead of time , prioritize and get organized.
- Don’t forget to print any coupons that can be used and attach them to the store flyers you are shopping.
- Bring Bottled Water and Snacks.
- Ladies bring a hair tie, just put wear a rubberband or scrunchie around your wrist to pull your hair up when you get hot from standing in a crowd.
- Walkie Talkies are great to have. I have used these in the past and they are great to have. Faster than using your cell phone.Plus sometimes cell phone reception is not reliable.
- Shop with friends. Use the buddy system so you can tag team and get the deals you need.
- Don’t forget to price match your ads. You will definately save on time and gas.
- Wear contacts instead of glasses.No need them falling off and breaking.
- Don’t forget your camera, flip cam or camera phone to catch the deals you are getting as well as those crazy shoppers. You never know when you might have the next viral video for You Tube LOL.
Don’t forget many stores are already having “Doorbuster Sales “, so keep checking your local sales ads for weekly specials now! Check out Black Friday fm for all your ad scans.
Disclosure: Walmart has provided me with compensation and gift card in return for my time & efforts to create this post. My participation in this program is voluntary and my opinions are my own. Check out my fellow Walmart Moms as we share our Black Friday Shopping tips and deals!