Now that Halloween is over it’s time to switch gears. We have devised a check list of tips to help get you armed and ready.We are hoping that this checklist will help you shop more effectively.
Black Friday Tips:
- Price Match! Walmart will price match most Black Friday sales.
- Wear Comfortable Clothes and shoes. Dress in layers you may want to peel down while shopping. Ladies this is the one day out of the year that you do not need to dress to impress!!!
- Make your list ahead of time , prioritize and get organized.
- Don’t forget to print any coupons that can be used and attach them to the store flyers you are shopping. Check your coupon policy before going to the store as stores may change their policies for special days like Black Friday.
- Bring Bottled Water and Snacks.
- Ladies bring a hair tie, just wear a rubberband or scrunchie around your wrist to pull your hair up when you get hot from standing in a crowd.
- Walkie Talkies are great to have. I have used these in the past and they are great to have. Faster than using your cell phone.Plus sometimes cell phone reception is not reliable.
- Shop with friends. Use the buddy system so you can tag team and get the deals you need.
- Don’t forget to price match your ads. You will definately save on time and gas. Walmart is a great place to take all of your ads to. If your shopping Walmart don’t forget those coupons that will give you overage to put towards those already low Black Friday prices to save even more.
- Go to the store a day early and scout out where your items will be placed in the store. More often in not stores like Walmart will place items in unusual spots in the store to help with lines and keep everyone organized. One year the TV I wanted was in health and beauty.
- Wear contacts instead of glasses.No need them falling off and breaking.
- Don’t forget your camera, flip cam or camera phone to catch the deals you are getting as well as those crazy shoppers. You never know when you might have the next viral video for You Tube LOL.
- Research – Research those big ticket items before you go shopping. Check out online reviews and make sure the product is as good as you thought before you spend the money.
- Make sure you bring the ads to the store with you.In case you need to prove a discount or your forgot what store was having a certain sale.
- Ask for gift receipts and check to make sure your store does not have a restocking fee.
- Check to see if those Black Friday specials are available online and shop from the convenience of your home.
Don’t forget many stores are already having “Doorbuster Sales “, so keep checking your local sales ads for weekly specials now!