So I have been driving the Chevy Traverse for 2 weeks now. I have had a chance to take a car load of co workers for a ride to lunch 3 times. They all loved the way it rode and how nice it was inside. I thought it would be fun to post 10 Free and Cheap things to do in your Chevy Traverse.
- Free Museum Day tomorrow Sept 25th (Free)
- Head to Martin Nature Park– Walk the trails and feed the fish and the turtles. (Free)
- Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum
- Harn Homestead (Tours $5)
- Oklahoma City Zoo- One of the best zoos I have been to. $7 (Free admission in Oct. when you bring a pumpkin)
- Grab a Free Dr. Pepper from Murphy USA (Free)
- Oklahoma Railway Museum (Free)
- Visit one of the lakes
- This Sunday Free Fall concert at Mitch Park (50’s & 60’s Music)
- Bricktown Water Taxi $8.50
Disclosure: The Girls On The Go campaign is sponsored by Oklahoma Chevy Team Dealers who give selected bloggers a new Chevy Traverse to test drive for one month and ask them to blog about the experience using the vehicle. Girlfriend Getaway allows for some fun projects and will provide me and the other participants with gift cards to allow me to fulfill them.