Here are some of today’s “Daily Deals” that (usually) expire at midnight!
- Put an end to the NeverEnding Story of aching muscles with today’s deal from Tinker & Red Rock Massage Therapy: one hour-long relaxation or deep-tissue massage for just $35 (regularly $70). Choose the relaxation treatment to relieve muscle tension and reduce stress that can come from being a warrior. Or, opt for the deep-tissue massage to really get at those knots and pains under the surface. Behold this deal straight from the Southern Oracle and emerge relaxed, refreshed, and ready to take on The Nothing — or at least a day of work. Click HERE to grab this deal.
- Two Deals today with Groupon!
- Achieve a noteworthy ‘do with today’s Groupon to Mane Results Salon in Del City. Choose between the following options: For $75, you get a keratin express blowout (a $150 value). For $124, you get a keratin smoothing treatment (a $250 value). The follicular aficionados at Mane Results Salon tame tresses with professional-grade products designed to ease frizz and impart smoothness. After an initial consultation, a clarifying treatment raises the natural pH of supple strands, flushing out impurities. A certified specialist then applies the keratin treatment, which penetrates locks to the cuticle layer and uses natural proteins to restore unruly, dry, or damaged manes.
- Get to know fall’s finest with today’s Groupon: for $15, you get admission for four people to Chester’s Party Barn & Farm in Piedmont (a $30.52 value). Chester’s is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Local celebrity Chester the Clown welcomes guests of all ages to Chester’s Party Barn & Farm, a 25-acre sprawl of farmland boasting sociable animals, family-friendly activities, and a thriving pumpkin population. Quartets can pile into a well-cushioned truck for a hayride through the property, then hoist whippersnappers into the saddle for a pony ride (75-lb. rider limit). Click HERE to grab this deal.
- $15 for a $30 shopping credit at Fresh Words Market’s Online Store! If a picture says 1000 words, then what can a picture WITH words accomplish? If you’re snagging the insanely adorable prints from Fresh Words Market – you’re about to say quite a bit, actually. Fresh Words Market is a line of modern art designed for the space where adults and children meet. With a design fit for the contemporary adult and positive messaging to inspire a child, Fresh Words Market is meant for everyone. Click HERE to grab this deal or to sign up to receive daily deals from Social Goodies.
- Whatever your preferences, be prepared to have the very foundation of your burgerdom shaken at Burger Rush. Seize the Deal and save on your next meal when you spend $5 for $10 on food and drinks. At Burger Rush, the whole “less is more” idea is basically chucked out the window. Try their Tempura Bacon Cheeseburger, with strips of savory bacon fried in a crispy tempura batter. Not in the mood for beef? The Pork Cutlet sandwich may be right up your alley, made with a Panko-battered, fried, mozzarella-stuffed cut of pork. Or go for the fried Soft Shell Crab burger, topped with fresh avocado. Whatever you choose, you can guarantee to get a mouthful at Burger Rush. Click HERE to grab this deal.
Don’t forget to download the ConsumerQueen.com Savings Toolbar.