“This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Groupon and Fourstarzz Media. All opinions expressed are my own. See below for additional disclosure.”
If you are a Groupon shopper or thinking about setting up a Groupon account in 2018, I have an exciting news! Right now, you can see additional savings with Groupon+. Just like the Groupon you’re accustomed to, this is a super easy way to see some extra cash back on your favorite Groupon Deals.
We will have lots of great restaurant deals coming up as New Year’s Day and Valentines day are coming right up.
When you claim a Groupon+ deal, your linked Visa or Mastercard on your Groupon account allows you to receive automatic cash back. All you have to do is link your credit card to your account and make purchases with that card. You can read more details over here.
Of course many of us use a Visa or Mastercard debit, but you’re not excluded! Just make sure the Groupon+ is set up to process as a credit and you can get your cash back on Groupon+ offers. If this sounds like a great way to save a few dollars on your Groupon deals, you can sign up here.
I have been a fan of Groupon for years but this sweetens the deals even more! One of my favorite deals right now is a Groupon for Cash Back with purchase from Papa John’s Pizza. This is a really nice deal we actually shared on the Consumer Queen website when it went live.
Just claim your Groupon as usual, $10 for a LG pizza & 2L. With your Groupon+ discount, you can get up to an additional $5 back on your credit card statement. Head over here to claim yours so your next pizza night will be taken care of.
If you’re thinking this sounds great but you would appreciate reading more about it, there are a few press releases available. Find out more about Groupon+ from Chicago Business Journal, Chicago Tribune, and Business Wire. You can also check out Groupon+ at their You Tube video here.
Other great Groupon+ Features to note:
- It’s free to claim deals… if you change your mind or forget, they won’t charge your card
- You do not need to print anything out – Awesome! No more bringing along your Groupon voucher for a dinner or entertainment deal 🙂
- When you enroll in Groupon+ you automatically get 5% Cash back on ALL Groupon+ restaurants
- Lots of restaurant deals with up to 30% cash back!
- The savings you earn comes off your total bill, so even for larger purchases the percentage cash back stays the same.
- No need to reclaim a deal if you come back for the same Groupon+ deal again! (See purchase limit on individual deals)
I hope this helps inform you of this new savings option and helps save money and enjoy your Groupon experience even more in 2018!
As always, thanks for reading and happy shopping.
Additional Disclosure: “This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Groupon and Fourstarzz Media. All opinions are my own and honest.”