When shopping Dollar General, here’s a few things you need to know:
- You’ll want to sign up HERE to receive the emails providing notification of sales, Dollar General coupons and more.
- Dollar General offers printable and digital manufacturer’s coupons and store coupons on their website. You’ll need to sign up on the website in order to add the digital coupons to your account. To see how digital coupons work you can read our post about HERE.
- Almost every week there is a $5 off $25 purchase coupon we can print to save even more. It’s usually available by Friday and is only valid on Saturday.
- Dollar General allows stacking of coupons (using a store coupon and a manufacturer’s coupon on one item)
- The website frequently posts promotions, offers and deals on its homepage so check it frequently.
- Dollar General has great clearance sales. Be sure and check your store the day after holidays and towards the end of summer.
- The Dollar General weekly ads start on Sunday and run thru Saturday, although there may not be an ad every week. We normally have the matchups posted on Monday. We also have an Unadvertised deals list (deals not found in the weekly ad) that posts every Thursday.