New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupons.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Remember these prices don’t start until tomorrow 4/24
Bananas 1-lb. .29 – .39
Strawberries 1-lb. $.99 – $1.19
4lb. Navel Oranges 4-lbs. $1.29 – $1.59
Fresh Pineapple $.99 – $1.29 ea.
3lb. Apples 3-lbs. $1.89 -$1.99
Mangos .39 ea.
The above produce prices are from the national ad and should be good for everyone starting tomorrow.
To see the special purchase and grocery item for your area CLICK this link. Just enter your zip to find the ad for your area Make sure you click on the ad starting 4/24.