New to Aldi?
- Aldi does not accept coupns.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
6-oz Blackberries $.99.
4-lb Navel oranges $1.99.
Grapefruit $.49 each.
Blueberries $1.49 per 6 oz pkg.
Cantaloupe $1.29 each.
Fit & Active Nonfat Yogurt Apple Turnover or Boston Cream Pie 6-oz. .39
Fit & Active Tomato Soup .79
Breakfast best Heat-n-Serve Turkey Sausage Links .99
Fit & Active 51% Whole Grain Penne or Rotini 13.25 oz. .99
Fit & Active No Salt Traditional pasta Sauce 23.5-oz. $1.19
Fit & Active Veggie Beef Soup 18.8-oz. $1.29
Fit & Active Light Dressing Sun-Dried Tomato or Sesame Ginger 16-oz. $1.39
Fit & Active Fat Free Dressing French Style or 1000 Island 16-oz. $1.39
Cracker Crisps Zesty Tomato or SourCream & Onion 4.4-oz. $1.39
Fresh Meat Special Buy: Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters 10-lb. Bag $6.99
This Week’s Red Hot Special: Crane Sports Water Bottle 32-oz. with freezer stick $2.99
Kitchen Living Electric Mini Food Chopper $7.99.
Kitchen Living Juice Extractor $34.99
Kitchen Living Digital Kitchen Scale $9.99
Hinkler Fitness Book with DVD box set $3.99
Welby Hot & Cold therapy pack assortment $5.99
Crane Exercise Ball $7.99
Welby Body Fat Scale $14.99
Crane ankle and wrist weight set, $14.99
Tone Fitness Kettlebell set $24.99.
Weslo Elliptical Trainer $249.99