- Aldi does accept coupns.
- You’ll need a quarter to get a shopping cart but you’ll get it back when the cart is returned.
- Be sure and bring recycle bags for your groceries.
- Aldi mainly carries their own brands but does have a few national brand items.
- Aldi produce prices are usually the best anywhere.
- I’ve tried many of the Aldi brand items and they are for the most part just as good or better than the national brand.
- How does Aldi sell their products so cheap? Check out our post: The “Truths” About Aldi
Keep in mind that Aldi Deals may differ slightly per region but check your location for these money savers:
Sweet Potatoes 3-lb. bag .99
Russet Potatoes 10-lb. bag $1.29!
Mixed Fruit 4-lb. bag $2.69
Gold Pineapples .99 ea.
Navel Oranges 4-lb. bag $1.39
Happy Harvest Cut Green Beans, French Style Green Bean, Whole or Cream Style Corn 14.5 -15.25 oz. .49
Chef’s Cupboard Canned Broth 14-oz. .49
Chef’s Cupboard Condensed Soup 10.5-11.25 oz. .59
Chef’s Cupboard Stuffing Mix (chicken or cornbread) 6-oz.
Chef’s Cupboard Homestyle Gravy (turkey or beef) 12-oz.
Sweet Harvest Cranberry Sauce (whole or jellied) 14-oz.
.99 deals –
Tuscan Garden large pitted olives 6-oz
Chef’s Cupboard instant mashed potatoes 12-oz.
Bake House Creations crescent rolls 8-oz.
Happy Farms Cream Cheese or Fit & Active Neufchatel 8-oz.
Happy Harvest Candied Sweet Potatoes 15.5-oz.
Chef’s Cupboard Potatoes 4.9-oz.
L’oven Fresh Brown & Serve Rolls
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Shank Portion 8-lb. average weight .99/lb.
Appleton Farms Smoked Ham-Butt Portion 7-lb. ave. wt. $1.19/lb.
Butterball Turkey (10-22 lb.) $1.19/lb.
Appleton Farms Spiral Cut Ham (includes glaze packet) 8-lb. ave. wt. $1.49/lb.
Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast 48-oz. $7.99
(To see the complete Aldi ad visit our fellow blogger Aldi Mom!)